Who We Are
The Accelerator, strategically located in New Windsor, N.Y., at Stewart International Airport with proximity to major interstates, is a certified New York State incubator focused on bringing manufacturing back to the mid-Hudson Valley. Powered by the Orange County Industrial Development Agency, The Accelerator works to attract manufacturing-based businesses in the areas of fashion design and production, bottling, artisan manufacturing and artisan foods by providing below-market occupancy costs, workforce training, mentoring programs, easy access to experienced professionals and a high-tech plug-and-play environment with SMARTT Pods and a host of other resources. The Accelerator offers both on- and off-site clientele, referred to as Resident Clients and Associate Clients, respectively.
Resident Clients house all or some of their manufacturing processes on-site at The Accelerator. They have easy access to our hands-on management team and amenities. Some of the additional perks include access to Program Managers, workshops, training and below market occupancy costs.
Associate Clients are located off-site, but have access to our management team, industry professionals and scheduled use of The Accelerator’s conference rooms.
Find out if your business is eligible to be a client at The Accelerator. We work with a variety of companies on all levels of development and manufacturing. Even if you’re not a fit for The Accelerator, we have the resources and connections to refer to you another individual or organization who may be able to help you. Contact us today to learn more!
Who We Work With
One of The Accelerator’s most valuable resources is its wide array of Industry Partners. By working together our clients are able to gain accurate knowledgeable mentoring with their specific needs in mind. Learn more about our Industry Partners.
- 10,000 square feet of Class A office flex space with utilities included
- Business address: 4 Crotty Lane, Suite 100-X (X is your internal suite number, 1-20)
- Mail reception via The Accelerator Client Services Specialist
- Flexible workspace time
- Complimentary high-speed wireless internet access, one drop per office
- Prime office, meeting and conference rooms
- Kitchen/dining area use
- Print/copy center – Xerox XYZ high-capacity feeding, finishing in black and white, fax capable
- Reception area with receptionist, waiting room for appointments